Why should I have a Toyota dealership perform my oil change?
Dealership employees are Toyota trained technicians and use only Genuine Toyota Parts, including the oil filter. Using the incorrect oil or oil filter can cause damage to the engine.
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
Formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.
- Available in 5W-30, 10W-30 and 10W-40 grades
- Four-point depressants maintain fluidity in cold climates
- Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures
Synthetic Motor Oil
Many new Toyota models are certified for a new, zero weight synthetic lubrication standard, or 0W-20. This lower viscosity oil pumps better when cold, yet provides uniform lubrication, reduced friction and better overall efficiency than conventional engine oil.
- Improves fuel economy
- Improved thermal stability
- Longer oil change intervals